YIWP-HIWP-YIS JOINED ERUV
We are pleased to share the details of the newly expanded and merged eruvin of the Hebrew Institute of White Plains, the Young Israel of White Plains, and the Young Israel of Scarsdale.
Now including all the neighborhoods west of Post Road and Downtown White Plains!
Want to support the Eruv project? Contribute Here
Please view the map below.
NOTE: Please carry only on the innermost side of all poles
HIWP Sector of the Eruv:
- Leads off the YI Scarsdale eruv at the corner of Fenimore Rd. and Post Rd. in Scarsdale
- Heads West on Fenimore to Walworth.
- Turns North on Walworth eventually to Ferris Ave all the way to the 287 wall
- Turns North and East along 287
- Then South on N. Broadway
- Back to the 287 wall on Lenox
- Continues South on 287, to South Kensico near Stop-and-Shop
- Crosses the 287 ramp to meet the NY Hospital Fence
YIWP Sector of the Eruv:
- Runs from the NY hospital fence at The Bristal, heading Southeast on North St to Rosedale
- Continues Southwest on Rosedale
- Continues on Saxon Woods until Mamaroneck Rd. in Scarsdale
- At that point it meets the YI Scarsdale Eruv
The YIWP Eruv Sector is checked and maintained weekly by Rabbi Greenberg.