Payment Options (Dwolla is preferred payment method):
3) Send a check (Save the stamp and send via Dwolla)
4) Your Bank Online Bill Pay
5) Contact the office (914) 948-3095
Don’t know what you owe:
- When paying by credit card please consider adding 3% to cover HIWP’s payment processing fees.
- If you don’t have a Chaverweb account log in please contact the HIWP office. ChaverWeb gives you access to your Account Status, Membership, and Online Shul Directory.
- Dwolla is a low cost payment processor for bank transactions. It is HIWP’s preferred payment method.
- Dwolla (Bank) and Swipe (Credit Card) payment processors may require login setups. It is a one time setup and is very easy.
- Please let the office know if you would like to set up an automatic payment plan.