Do you or your children have GRAPHICAL or DRAWING talent?
We need your help to refresh the current HIWP Donation Card design!
These are donation cards that can be sent for a lifecycle event, thank you, or any other reason.
This is a great way for our community to connect with each other.
We are looking for new designs from our membership, both children and adults, and each contestant selected will receive a $25 Amazon Gift Card.
Please submit your drawing by September 15th, 2016.
- Dimensions: 4.75″ wide by 3.5″ high
- All submissions should be camera-ready (ready to print) and submitted in either JPG or PDF format in high resolution (300 dpi).
Official Contest Rules
When submitting artwork for contest consideration, you agree to abide by the following rules.
- All contestants MUST be members of HIWP.
- No Copyright Infringement
- All work must be released for individual usage or purpose usage grants. All entries must contain copyright-free art or art released for entrant’s and public use. No unauthorized use of any copyright images, text, or other material will be accepted.
- All Entries Must Be Submitted Online using this form.
- File Types and Sizes
- Contest entries must be submitted in either .JPG or .PDF format, have dimensions for 4.75″ wide and 3.5″ high, be high resolution (300 dpi), and a file size not exceeding 4MB.
- There is no limit to how many entries each contestant can submit, however there will only be one winning entry chosen per person.
- Appropriate Content
- Content should attempt to be relevant to the usage of the cards. (Simcha, Thank You, Condolences)
- Content should be appropriate for public use.
- The content/design should be unique and interesting with a Jewish theme preferred.
- Avoid designs with personalized images and names of family, friends, or other organizations.
- By submitting your artwork you authorize HIWP to post your entry on our website indefinitely, and grant HIWP the right to use and display prints of your design for marketing purposes.
- HIWP Reserves the sole right to determine eligibility. Each entry will go through an approval process to determine if the artwork meets our criteria before the entry will be available for judging.